Friday, October 03, 2008

Grindin...



  • Thankful for the last few days and how beautiful they have been.

  • Thankful for the spur of creativity and inspiration

  • Thankful for getting a chance to meet Gnarls Barkley and get some knowledge off em.

  • Thankful for the people who support me and believe in me.

  • Thankful for a chance to meet more family and be there for my dad and Aunt Mary's family at the funeral. She was a woman who lived a full and lovely life, and I can only hope to be like her.

  • Thankful for the Internet dammit! I don't know what I would do without it!

  • Thankful for dad and all he has done to make sure me and my sis's have the best education.

  • Thankful for my mother and all she has done to make sure we keep in touch and develop family love.

  • Thankful for my friends, who have been incredible soundboards and even better reflectors.

  • Thankful for my future success, because I do believe that there will be success!

Just been working on getting this tour off the ground. School work, which incredibly, I am still doing well in! I am making it to classes and in a good enough mood to pay attention during class and when I am studying.


Don't ask me to explain it, I barely understand myself, but working a 'job' and going to school just doesn't work for me. I become to involved and worry about my job more than my job. My life becomes centered around what free time I will have after work. I hate that. I'm doing everything my powers not to be that.


Just stickin the pen to the paper and lettin' loose!

This moment is loose on the page.

Caught in the off beats of song.

Climaxing, again and again, over the sensuous undertones.

Politically speaking, this is mutiny.

Self Control is key, and she

poem/moment

whatever she be

is Righteously Rebellious.

No comments: