Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grateful List Septemeber 10, 2008

Things I am grateful for this morning:
*True love, in it's endearing form, finding its way to me at last
*The encouragment of wise individuals whose words linger always
* My new pet crabs: Marcus and Billy Bob, something about pets that connect
*The helpfullness of my professors, providing great valuable feedback on my work
*My Ford Focus: that little trucker just keeps going on without a shame in the world
*My new skateboard and pen from Ray: he reminds me to stay young for as long as I can
*My new Weight Watcher's group, keeping me focused on my goals for myself and my body
* Real friends: they are so hard to find, and such a blessing once their found


Alot I want to write about now, but class waits for me on campus and I still need to morph into a student.

Adios

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Hey glad I finally got a chance to visit your page! Good list and wayyy cool on the skateboard!

Shelle said...

lol great list ma...lol @ marcus and billy bob, too cute...yeah for skateboards and new pens, and always true love.